Friday, May 1, 2009

Cajun Life Along the Bayou

T.G.I.F- Thank Goodness It's Funday and Friday! This evening we had our annual community crawfish boil. A sort of reward for living in our great community. Although living here is reward enough, it's lagniappe. A good time was had by all who attended and the crawfish were the best yet. Lots of hot, spicy crawfish always seems to bring out the best in people.
 








 The caterers, La. Crawfish Time, really knew their stuff. Free crawfish and beer, a beautiful day, a good D.J. and great fellowship. Life along the bayou is good!


  • And tomorrow and Sunday we'll be going to The Crawfish Festival, in Breaux Bridge. I cannot wait to eat crawfish pie, and sample the crawfish etouffee at the Crawfish Etouffee Cook Off at the festival. And since many of my favorite bands will be playing, I am looking forward to dancing more than a few two steps. I will be getting lots of pics and videos to share with ya'll,  so stay tuned. It's going to be an absolute blast. Let the crawfish roll, cher!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

I have only visited the South once and that was a business trip to New Orleans. We have the whole southern coastline on our list of must-do's. And this makes me want to hasten that date! Yum.