Friday, May 22, 2015

Cajun Memorial Day Menu

With the big Memorial Day holiday only a few days away, I've been tweaking my menu for our family cook-out. This is what I have so far, and since most guests will be bringing a side or dessert to share,  I think that we have it covered. And add to this some delicious hot and spicy boiled crawfish. Bon appetit and Happy Memorial Day, Ya'll!



Cajun Crab Dip w/ Toasted Baguettes


 


























 














 










All fab, cher! Hope you all have a fun weekend, filled with good food, good friends, and good times! Merci beaucoup for passing by!

3 comments:

Big Dude said...

Looks like a great lineup of delicious food - we're going to use the potato salad on Monday.

janice15 said...

Wow a great menu.. love all the Items wish I was there to eat some..lol.. but really Happy Memorial Day with love Janice

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and have been drooling over your recipes. Omg they look sensational. I hope we have Cajun seasoning in Australia. Potato salad and bourbon prawns first i think, and those desserts look fantastic. I will be here all night going through the food photo's!
Ruth