Saturday, February 4, 2017

Last Minute Super Bowl Faves

Almost time for the Super Bowl and and here are a few of the sinfully delicious items on my menu that I will be serving my family and friends. All out of this world, cher!  And since the weather forecast is calling for 75 degrees and sunny here in Cajun country, we will also be boiling some spicy Louisiana crawfish and shrimp on the patio. Bon appetit!

 

 








 Stuffed Bacon-Wrapped Jalapenos


 Cajun Meatball Sliders














Wishing you all a very happy and fun Super Bowl Sunday! Merci beaucoup for passing by!


2 comments:

Eddie Bluelights said...

Gosh it's Superbowl again. already!!!
Doesn't time fly?

I'm strolling along Marguerite Boulevard once more, on my way to taste my favourite Cajun 'nosh'.
Yes to everything please and may I have a dance? . . :)

Linda Starr said...

that's a lot of spice, never tried jalapeno's whole, not sure I could tolerate a whole one, we have a friend that makes jalapeno bread, have a good one.